Product Designer is needed to join a leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active investor in private companies in the UK. The client allows ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process. With offices all over the world, the client is continously growing and are now looking for a new superstar Product Designer to join their all-star talented team in Central London.
What you'll do
* Take ownership of the problems we're solving for our customers and deliver high-quality, thoughtful, inspired and validated solutions with great user experience.
* Work closely with other highly-talented designers, product managers, data scientists, and engineers.
* Building on and improving existing features and functionality as well as designing the next generation crowdfunding product.
* You'll be involved in the full lifecycle of projects, from ideation through development, launch and iteration.
* Contribute to evolving our Design practice, team, processes and tools.
What we're looking for
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Impressive and demonstrable product design experience
* User research and testing, understanding and use of user personas
* Experience in ideation, user-flow design, wireframing, sketching and prototyping
* A great eye for UI and an obsession with detail
* Clear visual design to enable users to understand and interact with our product
* Good understanding of layout and typography skills
* Experience designing for mobile, tablet and web
* An ability to design and prototype using industry-standard tools: Sketch, Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), InVision, UXPin, Origami, After Effects and HTML/CSS
* Collaborate and support the rest of design team to fuel innovative and fresh ideas
* Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
* Good organisation and time management
* Experience in an agile development environment
* Experience in working with remote team is a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally recognised company and work in a team of likeminded people. If interested please contact Gareth directly on firstname.lastname@example.org // 0207 845 7224