We are looking for a Pitch Designer to work with a small creative team in an Investment Bank based in the City for an ongoing temporary role.
As the Pitch Designer you will be a results oriented individual who routinely demonstrates drive and resilience, and works flexibly in a deadline-driven environment. This is a small creative team within an Investment Bank based in the City, their clients are very keen on knowledge sharing and working in collaboration so you will need to be a real team player and be able to offer ideas and solutions.
Ideally you will have relevant experience working in both an agency and corporate in-house design environment (investment banking or professional services experience is highly regarded). This breath of experience is important as they need designers who can both push creative boundaries whilst at the same time remain on-brand.
Outline of role:
- Design internal documents for marketing, conferences and other events; signage, invitations, marketing collateral and presentations
- Graphic visualisation of ideas for PowerPoint and Word, infographic design is an important part of the role
- Highly creative - very strong conceptual ability for new designs, to enhance old designs, and find good solutions for interpreting heavy content visually
- A passion for infographics design, some experience needed however this could be something that you would have a real interest in developing further
- Proactively investigate emerging creative and business trends (particularly tech trends) that are in line with business objectives
- High level of proficiency in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and MS Office, After Efffects.
- Very organised and flexible - pro-active, always a step ahead and on top of tasks, communicates needs, instructions and decisions clearly, both verbally and in writing. Adapts communication style to meet the needs of the audience. Uses probing questions to check understanding. Shows a positive and solution-finding attitude when faced with challenges
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and build relationships with internal clients and colleagues
- High level of adaptability, able to switch from one task to another quickly and regularly
- Extremely accurate, with an eye for detail
- Degree in Graphics Design, Visual Communications or related subjects
You must have a portfolio to showcase your corporate graphic design and infographics work - your application will not be considered without this -please send this in with your CV.