Creation and management of advertising and paid social campaigns. Implementing and testing new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns and tools.
My client is a digital company that offer a persuasion-based optimisation platform and conversion rate optimisation services. They help organisations around the world to create persuasive customer experiences and increase revenues.
- Analysis and optimisation of campaigns.
- Creation and management of advertising and paid social campaigns.
- Implementing and continually testing new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns and tools.
- Interfacing with major networks and affiliates to find new areas of growth.
- Assisting in managing significant marketing budgets, ensuring the highest customer acquisition.
- Working closely with sales, project manager and the IT team internally but also with network and affiliate externally.
- Weekly reporting, suggestion of optimisation.
- French Speaker preferable and excellent English level; an additional European language (Dutch, German or Italian would be a plus).
- Have excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Capacity to be multitasking and work in a multilingual environment.
- Have preferably an engineering or scientist background.
- Previous digital marketing experience would be a plus.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and feeling very comfortable with numbers and MS Excel.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Remarkable attention to details, autonomous, resourceful and multitasking.
- Fast and hard worker, eager to learn and common sense approach.
- Dynamic, fast moving, rapidly growing environment, where we value creativity and innovation, technical excellence and responsibility/ownership
- Private Health Insurance
- Free gym access