This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious UX Designer to join a leading UK Retailer based in Warrington paying £35,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience
My client are a leading online retailer based near Warrington with a fantastic track record of developing their staff into senior roles across the business. They are working in a booming market place and are set to grow the business by a substantial amount over the next 3 years.
They are commutable from Warrington, Liverpool and Manchester.
As a User Experience Designer you will be responsible for
- Developing best-in-class experiences through research, testing and prototyping
- Improve the usability, accessibility and ease in the interaction between the user and the product
The successful User Experience Designer
- A passion for technology
- Brilliant communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- A person with experience within a multi-channel retail environment
- Extensive use of experience using Zeplin
- UI Design, Adobe cloud and in particular InDesign
- Experience in UX design, creating wireframes, storyboards etc., Axure, HTML, CSS
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum developmental process
A highly competitive package