Crab Creative Limited
We are looking for a talented Digital Strategist to join our team. Crab are a long established Digital Marketing Agency, based in the heart of Shoreditch. We are looking to expand our Strategy & Social Media team and the ideal candidate will have developed their skills in an Agency environment
You will be working across a number of FMCG clients, working on your own and with our Community Manager. You will be producing strategy and meaningful content aimed at growing communities and encouraging engagement for the Client's Brands. You will be delivering a joined-up strategy that will enable your content to be utilised and promoted across a wide range of social and digital platforms. You will also have the opportunity to develop content and strategies to be used in Crab's own marketing activities.
We are a lively and friendly team, who love working collaboratively when needed. We encourage training and personal development and love to see our staff grow and progress within their roles.
If you would like to join our exciting and creative Digital Agency and you're willing to take on a challenge, then we would love to welcome you to our team!
- Experience of producing cross platform strategies
- The ability to understand how social fits into a wider business objective
- Experience of creating content schedules across all social channels
- Experience in running ‘paid for' campaigns on various social media platforms would be beneficial
- Experience in producing Client reports analysing web and social channels activity and engagement
- A proven record of identifying opportunities to enhance Client's Digital Strategy
- The ability to come up with ideas to promote the Client's brand and deliver ROI
- Experience in setting KPI's and deliverables
- Perfect written English
- Methodical Planning
- An eye for detail
- 3 + years in an Agency environment
- A flair for creative writing
- A degree in Marketing or similar
- An understanding of Google and Social Media Analytics
- Experience writing for new business pitches
What we offer:
- A great place to work, right in the heart of Shoreditch
- 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Frequent Staff Outings
- We promote training & development
- We regularly score 10/10 in Staff surveys as a great environment to work in
- Fully stocked fridge!
Please send a copy of your CV and an introductory email telling us why you would like to work for Crab via the Apply button. Please also indicate your desired salary and current notice period.
Indicative salary range for this role is between £28k & £32k based on experience and ability