Senior Media Planner| TV Broadcast
Our client is a leading broadcaster looking for a media planner to plan and manage innovative and effective on-air promotional campaigns. Responsible for both strategic and implementational planning and also airtime allocation and data analysis.
- Accountable for the planning and booking of promotional campaigns as well as make decisions on promotional airtime and campaigns.
- Managing the on-air inventory across all VOD platforms.
- Produce and present On-Air Campaign Plans, Post Campaign Analyses and ad hoc research projects
- Consistently review effectiveness of promotional airtime and ensure that network airtime targets are met in line with annual allocations
- Ensure all promotional inventory is utilised to maximum efficiency
Key Skills/ Experience
- Demonstrable experience of planning on-air media campaigns in a Broadcast environment
- Proven ability to analyse data and develop strategy based on learnings
- Flexible, enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise at all levels
- A desire to take responsibility and work on own initiative plus ability to prioritise tasks and act decisively under pressure
- Strong familiarity and experience using Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel