Interim Ecommerce & CRM Director
A dynamic and growing luxury consumer business based near the South Coast is looking for an Interim Ecommerce and CRM Director to join their team on a 6 month basis.
The role is responsible for the development and delivery of the business' customer experience objectives, strategy and plans, with specific accountability for driving E-Commerce/website, telephone sales, CRM including Customer Services (B2C & B2B), and Insights.
As a board level role, we are looking for a senior leader with a wealth of experience with leading a large team and influencing stakeholders to C-level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for the company's website, customer service team, CRM & insights programmes and all associated KPIs
- Deliver sustainable and profitable direct sales growth through the web and phone channels whilst supporting sales growth across all channels.
- Transform the customer service model to be truly global, 24/7 and seamlessly omni-channel (including delivering and developing LiveChat)
- Develop and drive the global customer service strategy
- Deliver and measure a comprehensive CRM programme
- Deliver a comprehensive and actionable insights programme
- Develop and drive the global B2C website strategy, including PPC & SEO, UX, testing, analytics, experience, functionality and platform development
- Budget management and control to maximise ROI
- Extensive cross functional working
- Extensive experience of Global Ecommerce in progressively senior positions within dynamic/fast-paced organisations ideally from the Luxury/Retail sectors
- Relevant commercial and marketing experience
- Proven experience at delivering results within a complex cross functional and multichannel environment
- Proven experience of delivering business transformation
- Excellent leadership with a great track record for effectively, managing and developing teams
- Commercial and inquiring thinking style
- Team player with strong influencing skills, willingness to challenge while building strong cross functionally relationships
- Clear ability to move quickly between tactical, hands-on improvement and longer term strategic activities
- Commercial, collaborative and engaging
- An innovator, ready to lead change
- Strong financial awareness (CAPEX/OPEX)
- Passionate about customers, digital and data