Senior Project Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Major Players are working with an independent, award-winning London design agency in South London who work on a range of retail build, window display and commercial services, from design to manufacture and installation. They are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their delivery team and work on a range of projects for one of their key accounts.
The Senior Project Manager will have agency experience and will be used to working with multiple accounts delivering 5 to 10 projects simultaneously, Ideally, you'll come from a visual merchandising and windows background and have experience in a range of retail and commercial services, from design to manufacturing and installation ensuring that budgets are adhered to and that projects are profitable.
You'll be a creative and inventive thinker who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment. You should also be accustomed to working closely with the technical, production and design teams and be used to collaborating with brands to achieve exciting, unique and premium results.
The Senior Project Manager will:
- Be the Main client liaison for their allocated accounts
- Take creative and production briefs from clients, accurately communicating these to in-house and external suppliers
- Oversee and manage multiple external and in-house production and design teams
- Accurately and efficiently reconciling project budgets; chasing and reviewing invoices and purchase orders from suppliers and clients
- Creating timelines and critical paths to ensure all projects are delivered on time and that the clients expectations are met
- Manage accounts, store allocations and logistics for multiple large retail rollouts
- Source materials, props and suppliers for bespoke projects; and have basic knowledge of production materials
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors to obtain comparative quotes; overseeing production to ensure delivery times are met and production standards are of a high quality
- Manage and attend installations ensuring the installation is successful, managing any changes or snagging, responsible for the final handover and client sign-off
- Work in a consistently patient and organised approach with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills when liaising with clients, suppliers and in-house teams
- Be proficient in Excel, Word and project management systems
The agency are currently very busy so there are opportunities to travel and work on some really interesting a creative projects as they grow. If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly