3 days left
- Full Time
Digital Designer for our fabulous International hair and beauty company
So what are we looking for……
As a passionate designer with a strong eye for detail, you will be responsible for creating inspiring and exciting digital assets across our three brand new websites which are launching soon (desktop and mobile), influencing brand and campaign designs, to help drive online customer experience, sales and profit.
And who are we…….
We are the UK's largest supplier of hair and beauty products to both trade and retail customers. Internationally we look after some amazing brands and this role will be bringing those to life. Our fabulous new offices and people first attitude make this a great place to work where all of our employees are valued. We believe in an open desk policy and the only office here belongs to our MD, this encourages us to all work together autonomously and we are all easily approachable should you need the assistance of other teams.
Here is the low down on the role…..
Our customers are the heart of our business, therefore we must ensure we deliver unparalleled world class service. This role is a new and exciting addition to our E-commerce team to manage stakeholder relationships both internally and externally, maintaining and updating our website, creating web banners, assets, branding new offers and keeping an eye on trends.
- Promotion and Campaign Creative
Creation of digital designs and assets to support campaign and promotional activity, working with internal and external partners. Influencing the business and seeking new ways of presenting products, brands and campaigns to enhance customer engagement, always looking for ways to improve.
- Wider Website Creative
- Bring Sally company content to life through the creation of digital designs and assets across the sites, including brand stores and brand/product launches, the Blog, look books, photography, etc.
- Creative Process Ownership
- Own the digital style guide, continuously evolving it and educating the wider business on specific needs and usage. Use your digital design expertise to input into the wider business creative process, ensuring digital needs are met (e.g campaign creatives, photography, etc.)
- AB Testing
Support the AB testing process by creating wireframes to demonstrate digital design changes, working with eCommerce Developer to implement as planned.
The ideal candidate would have the following…….
- Ideally a BA in a relevant art, design or interactive degree
- At least 1 years' experience in digital design, ideally within E-Commerce
- Design experience within Beauty industry (both B2C and B2B) and interest in the industry strongly desirable
- Mac literate with excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A demonstrable interest in and understanding of digital design trends, best practices and usability principles
- Knowledge of HTML and responsive web design desirable
- Experience of translating creative briefs to wireframes and design concepts
- Tenacious attention to detail
- Able to create new processes and adapt within a growing department
- Understanding of an E-Commerce business and the benchmark for customer experience
- Ability to manage time effectively, working to and delivering against deadlines on multiple briefs at the same time
- Ability to challenge when standards and communication are not good enough
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Results orientated, with a genuine interest in customer engagement of digital designs
- Must be able to make informed decisions and take own initiative
- Self-motivated with a creative and independent mind-set, while still working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration
Our Purpose and Our culture
- Our purpose is very simple - we love to help people look and feel great! We do this by being a trusted friend in the know on all things hair and beauty, by offering
- A uniquely personalised experience
- Inspirational ideas and solutions
- Expert support and advice, work better together
- Come and join our new funky office at the Inspired Building in the re-generating town of Bracknell, for a seek peek follow us on our Linked In Page - Sally Salon Services
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly