Senior Creative Artworker
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Senior Artworker to join an award winning Integrated Marketing agency in Surrey. You are working closely with the Creative Team and be responsible for editing and preparing print ready artwork. Ideally you would have experience in an agency environment working as a Creative Artworker and you would also need to be a driver to be able to get to their offices. They have free parking on site.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Work with the design team to understand and ensure the integrity of the original concept
- To use your experience and knowledge to identify and resolve design, artwork print challenges
- To communicate progress at every stage of design and artwork process for the smooth running of work and planning schedules
- To understand and comply with the companies quality management and file management systems
- To provide dummies, mock ups and presentation boards to a high level of finish for internal and external presentation
- Oversee your designated junior member of the team on a day to day basis and raise any concerns with the creative production manager
- Excellent CS skills (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent skills include advanced type setting skills including an eye for tracking, leading, and kerning. Adjusting individual letters and lines of copy and using Preflights to check work. Complexed and accurate clipping paths, colour conversations and profiles in Photoshop and more complexed drawings, charts and vector works in Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of Adobe LightRoom
- Good typography/layout skills
- Excellent quality retcouching skills
- Good Powerpoint/Keynote presentation skills
- Excellent Mockup skills (mocking up large complexed brochures, complexed DM, packaging)
Are you interested and would like to apply? Please get in touch with you CV and work samples via email.