A marketing solutions and customer communications agency in London is looking for a studio artworker.
The role will be focused on the production of government collateral for various functions including the DVLA, passport office, prosecution, parliament and many others. Due to the sensitive nature of the work undertaken the successful candidate require UK government security vetting. Please note this will only apply as part of the onboarding process and not during interview stages.
The successful candidate will be required to interpret briefs, understand brand guidelines and produce artwork to a professional technical standard. The role requires a dedicated individual that is capable of developing good working relationships with members of the Studio department and the Account Management Team.
- 4+ years' experience of working to tight deadlines, preferably in an agency or studio environment.
- Excellent ability in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with Mac and PC formats.
- Experience within financial sector beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to apply and maintain brand guidelines.
- A good working knowledge of PDF technology, Acrobat and the creation of PDFs for proofing and production.
- A sound understanding of current colour management techniques and methodology.
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Commercial awareness of current industry standards.
To apply, please send your CV and folio (pdf or web link).