Junior Ecommerce Consultant
Are you an experienced Ecommerce or Online professional who has a love for solution finding and the variety of working on different projects? Are you knowledge thirsty and love having your finger on the pulse of new technology? I have a truly exciting opportunity available for a Junior Consultant, working for a dynamic and forward thinking Central London based consultancy.
Working for well-known Retail and Consumer branded businesses such this consultancy offers Digital & Ecommerce solutions to both UK based and International clients. From working with new technologies, to breaking in to new markets or improving the performance of online sites you will be part of a solution focused project team responsible for providing a high level of service to meet the need of the business you partner with.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running or attending information-gathering workshops
- Using your research and analysis skills
- Bringing your combined hands-on experience of the ecommerce and multichannel market to bear on solving client problems
- Creating compelling, and persuasive verbal and written presentations
- Ranking recommendations by impact and effort and put them in priority order, backed by commercial evidence
- Creating an action plan that demonstrates an understanding of what it takes to implement a strategy
- Working collaboratively in a team that consists of consultants and clients alike
Core skills and experience:
- At least one, or more, of the following:
Marketplace management (such as eBay or Amazon), online merchandising, category management, online trading, online marketing, UX, analytics and insight, ecommerce operations, digitising the store.
- Highly commercial with understanding of a P&L
- Strategic thinker with a string focus on customer
- International exposure - launched projects or websites for international clients in other markets outside of the UK
- Web Analytics - capable of using and experienced with various analytics tool
- Project Management, ability to lead a project team
- Multi-channel/Omni-channel - worked across various digital channels
- Ability to structure and present a sound business case
- Highly resilient
- Hard working
- Able to use own initiative