Marketing and Communications Executive - Events
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Executive
Location: Woking, GU22
Salary: £25,000 to £26,000 per annum (based on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company, a research-based commercial conference production business is looking to recruit an Executive to join their Marketing Team in Woking. After successful completion of the initial six month, fixed-term contract, there will be the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff in this expanding company.
They are looking for someone who has 2-3 years' experience in marketing, preferably in the commercial conference industry. The right candidate should have experience of planning and executing targeted email and social media campaigns to attract paying delegates. Expertise in social media campaigns would be particularly attractive. The right candidate will be hardworking, creative and willing to contribute to the company's success from the outset. A good knowledge of all Microsoft office programmes is essential. Basic knowledge of html and photo-editing software would also be useful.
Ideally, the company is looking for someone who lives locally and is able to drive (as public transport to their Surrey office is limited).
* Liaising with conference producers on individual email and social media campaigns.
* Analysing available data to reach the target audience.
* Analysing responses on our CRM to generate leads that should be followed up and to fine-tune campaigns.
* Researching potential media partners/supporters for events.
* Approaching and liaising with media partners/supporters, negotiating the benefits we can receive as part of the arrangements (inclusion in newsletters, email to members, website listings etc).
* Creating promotional flyers for different events.
* Designing and creating adverts (both online and print) as well as other promotional material.
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Trainee Brand Manager, Marketing Executive, B2B Marketing, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Assistant Brand Manager, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2C Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Junior Brand Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager will also be considered for this role.