Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is an award winning media and events company. They are one of the leading players in the industry, and run some of the most iconic and successful events and magazines in the UK, Shanghai and South Africa. These include popular consumer shows such as; Grand Designs Live and the Ideal Home Show and some of the most recognised trade shows in architecture & design, including 100% Design and Clerkenwell Design Week. Their magazine portfolio includes consumer titles such as Grand Designs, Good Homes and Gurgle and trade titles such as icon, onoffice and Clerkenwell post.
As a fun and creative company, with great people and great ideas, our client are passionate about delivering the very best results in everything we do. Our client have won over 55 industry awards in the last 13 years and are continuing to grow, taking over/launching more magazines and events each year.
Our client have lots of projects for you to work on so you won't be bored. Your approach to design should be modern and creative as you will be working across a range of design products within our portfolio.
What you will do
If you are looking to build a career in a busy, vibrant and rewarding role, then this is the ideal role for you. You will be able to work individually and as part of a team, have a strong portfolio and creative skills to apply across a diverse range of work.
• Ability to design for a diverse range of products
• Work well under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
• Keep up with current design trends and other popular styling
• Producing digital and print collateral across all events
What you are good at
• Excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
• Being organised with solid communication skills
• Have a strong work ethic
• Able to multi-task whilst staying calm under pressure
• Have a keen willingness to learn
• Demonstrate oodles of enthusiasm and confidence
What we will do for you
• Make you feel like part of a family
• Know your name - you're not just a number here
• Develop your skills, strengths and career
• Recognise your contribution and hard work
• Encourage you to work creatively and collaboratively
• Make sure you're never bored
• Love our company parties
• Make sure you love what you do
Please apply with your CV & Examples