Senior Designer - Tech
Our client, an global online technology company are looking for a Senior Designer to work remotely. Please note this role is full time, five days a week and the right person for this role will be working remotely although the candidate may well be required to frequent their London office, only occasionally, for design project meetings.
Our client is a trusted technology platform who have been well established for over ten years and due to recent growth, they are now on the lookout for a Senior designer who will be hands-on and can take the lead on all graphic elements for the company across print and digital touch points and develop the company's brand itself.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Designing landing pages, mobile apps, style guides and brand collateral from concept through to implementation
- Working on UI design, storyboards, wire frames and high spec design specifications
- Being proactive in adhering to timescales and project deadlines all the while honing the company's brand look and feel
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Great design and typography skills coupled with an enthusiasm for UX and UI
- Full proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- The ability to work autonomously and complete tasks on time
This is a truly unique opportunity to have the autonomy and creative licence to make a genuine impact in a company all the while having the flexibility to work remotely.
If you this role sounds like you and you're looking to work with an online technology company please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow.