Media Based Production / Project manager
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen at for an experienced in-house media based Production / Project manager. You will have had a variety of experience in the Media, Public Relations, and / or advertising and TV commercial production industries. Our client are looking for an energetic and dynamic person who is a team player, extremely organized, proactive, detail orientated, a problem solver, a great negotiator, financially resourceful, an independent worker and thinker, capable of multi-tasking and a great communicator.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary Museum and Attraction design consultancy based in Leicester, UK working all over the world. Our client are looking to expand their business as new projects and new opportunities present themselves and you will be an important part of the company's growth.
• Managing the development and production of a wide variety of media products consisting of films, short documentaries, and computer interactives
• Coordinating directly with the client, and often multiple media production “partners”, to make sure all stakeholders have input at each critical stage
• Ensure content is efficiently managed and reviews are scheduled ‘for approval and comment' at key stages
• Liaising closely with our in-house design team in terms of continuity of design and visual tone as well as tracking hardware / platform specifications with any software changes, working with our media production “partners”
• Big picture project planning - coordination and communication are critical to ensure each installation happens on time, on budget and to the highest standards of quality. Some specific tasks will include: detailed scheduling and project planning, coordinating research, assisting with the creative development process, detailed budget tracking, assisting the production process, enhancing overall project organization and productivity, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production quality control, reviewing the inclusion of client standards, and resolving any challenges / problems that arise
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years' experience understanding how the media production process works
• Highly motivated and organized with strong administration skills
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite and ideally experience with project management
• Possess a positive “can do” attitude and are willing and able to travel internationally as required
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role