£25,000 - £30,000
About the Digital Design Role
Our client is the market leaders in the UK for providing an unrivalled software service. They are currently looking for a Digital Designer to join their team. You will work across two brands; one brand will be focused on offline marketing design such as leaflets, brochures and catalogues. Whilst the other brand will be heavily digital including UX Design. You will report into the Marketing and Channel Director.
- Bi-annually magazine
- Direct mail pieces - this includes ad-hoc and the annual customer direct mail
- Artwork for events, campaigns and product launches e.g. pull-up banners, email signatures, web banners, email templates, slide artwork, electronic guides, new landing pages, infographics, icons and product sheets
- The full project lifecycle - from brief and pitch to usability and build
- Working from scamps or, on pure design-led projects, creating a range of cross-platform design work
- Working collaboratively with Creatives, UX or Developers to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas/treatments to teams and clients.
- Experience in designing cutting-edge websites, apps, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including banners, microsites, emails)
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual executions
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS (Not essential)
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- High attention to detail.
To apply for this role please send your CV/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org