We are looking for A Digital Designer with some print experience to join our clients team in Greater London!
- You will have a passion and a natural talent for design and design trends. You will be used to designing websites.
- You will have at least 3 years of experience in an agency environment and be able to demonstrate a high level of design ability and versatility, especially within the web environment.
- You must have an intimate knowledge of the web and some experience in branding and of the printing processes would be a plus.
- You will be well versed in the latest design standards, and have a keen eye for designing from a users perspective.
- A good understanding of HTML, CSS and content management systems is a plus and any front end development skills would be an advantage.
- You must be able to work quickly and efficiently and be happy working as part of a team. Essentially we are looking for someone who wants to take ownership and lead design projects from briefing to final delivery and really make the role their own.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You must have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience as a Graphic/Web Designer in an agency environment, with a portfolio to demonstrate your ability and various web projects
- You will have experience producing accurate and high quality work under pressure and working to tight deadlines
- A sharp eye for detail with accurate grammar and spelling is a must
- Proficient in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Experienced in preparing artwork for web, print would be a plus
- Fast art-working skills
- A passion for design, keeping abreast of emerging technologies, trends and ideas
- Enjoys taking ownership of tasks and being assertive