Senior Designer Artworker
Our client is one of the top leading global advertising companies based in Central London. They are looking for a Senior Designer Artworker to work along side the design team on various out-of-home advertisements with previous experience in creative artwork for digital platforms.
Candidates will be managing multiple projects at one time; good organisation skills are essential, as you will be working within tight deadlines. You will be responsible for looking over the full creative process ensuring that delivery timelines, budgets and brand guidelines are consistently met. You will also be managing and mentoring a junior designer to support various artworking projects where a good eye in balance, motion and layout of designs will be fundamental.
Essential skills and experience:
- Expert on Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Ability to retouch images and colour correction
- Knowledge of After Effects would be ideal
- Full knowledge and understanding of DOOH screens, dimensions and formats
- Comfortable working with ready-made client assets to be transformed on to digital screens.
- Good storyboading and sketching abilities a plus
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and Portfolio through to Patti at Aquent.
Please note, due to high level of applications we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.