- Full Time
Leading Communications and Creative Agency in London are on the look-out for a new artworker to join their team. They are looking for an Artworker with excellent digital and print knowledge and software skills.
- Leading Communications and Creative Agency
- 70 person team
- Collaborative work environment
- Nice work hours!
- Global brands
- Working closely with experienced consultants, designers and developers
- Creating and editing page layouts based on existing web designs
- Production of digital assets for corporate websites and online reports
- Undertaking day-to-day digital maintenance tasks
- Setting up print production files
- Incorporating client revisions to existing files and preparing files to send to client and print
- Ability to create diagrams and charts with complex data in Illustrator
- Preparing materials for client presentations
They are looking for a well organised and disciplined individual with excellent communication skills and a can do attitude. You will have:
- 2-3 years previous experience working in a creative/agency environment.
- At least 1 year experience in digital asset production
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in working with and creating Word and PPT templates
- Knowledge of CMS and uploading
- Basic retouching skills
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.
Apply for Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly