Junior-Midweight Graphic Designer - Freelance/Contract
1 day left
- Full Time
A London-based boutique agency specialising primarily in print design and art direction are looking for a Junior-Midweight Designer to join their creative team from September 2017, initially for 2 months.
This small agency offers services across branding, print, packaging, campaign and editorial design for a varied and well-established client base.
The ideal candidate for this position will;
- Have a refined sense of design, typography and composition and respond to briefs demonstrating original thinking
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working autonomously
- Be confident liaising directly with clients
- Be able to work the full cycle of a brief, from concept right through to artworking.
- Be willing to 'muck in' where necessary to meet the demands of a small business
We're keen to see portfolios that demonstrate experience creating graphics for both print and digital platforms preferably with a fashion/retail background. You will need full proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
If you are collaborative, enthusiastic and interested in joining a team where you will have the opportunity to develop your skill set and knowledge base quickly, please get in contact with your CV and portfolio (max 5mb) to register with Tomorrow.
Apply for Junior-Midweight Graphic Designer - Freelance/Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly