Senior Digital Designer
We have a great new role for a Senior Digital Designer to work remotely with the odd day or week in their Old Street offices. We understand that remote working isn't for everyone but you are part of a remote team and if you fancy ditching the commute, this is a great role!
Whilst this is a remote role, you will need to attend regular meetings in London and therefore must be UK based.
Role: Senior Digital Designer (remote) and Salary: £50K
It's working for the very successful, accessible to everyone, professional services company. They are currently going through quite a transitional phase with their online presence from the current look and feel which was driven very much by their success in the US, to a much more considered, clean, crisp, modern position.
They are the first to admit that their site is a 'work in progress' - they need fresh new talent with strong commercial sense to help with it's evolution.
They have two other Designers in the team both based in London but working from home, which includes a Lead Designer. Therefore they are super experienced in making this work with regards sharing workload, liaising together on projects etc.
They are currently experiencing a great period of growth which will see them recruit two additional Digital Designers, one Senior and one Junior to work on all digital output for both the US and UK.
Whilst the brand is B2B, they are far from corporate in their style and approach, super friendly, really excited about fostering new ideas and ready to be challenged by a clever commercial creative! They want some that brings tons of BIG IDEAS!
What they need:
· Design new products from scratch, our product features, landing pages, mobile apps (iOs and Android) and updates from concept to release
· Produce, user requirements, personas, storyboards, flowcharts, user flows, wireframes, visual interfaces, style guides, design prototypes, and design specifications
· You are passionate about user experience and user interfaces
· 3+ years professional experience as interaction designer or visual designer, working on both desktop and mobile design products
· Exceptional design and typography skills
· Experience working with web or mobile based technologies such as HTML, CSS, Swift
· Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign and a bonus if you have experience with Adobe After Effects.
· Skill with UX design tools (Sketch, PSD, AI)
· Skill with prototyping tools is highly valued (Principle, Invision)