Freelance Digital Creative
My client is a well known content agency and due to exponential growth on their digital offering, they are embarking on a new venture within the agency are seeking talented freelancers to help them do this.
About The Role:
You will be a Mid-Senior designer who has a plethora of experience in conceptualising and designing for digital and social content.
- You will be proficient in conceptualising and doing layout compositions
- You will have the ability to scamp and produce mock-ups to support pitches
- You will have the fluent ability to translate these sketches into fully fledged design concepts and be able to roll these out to final stage.
- Well-developed in understanding of grid systems, colour theory and typography, and can tie each of these elements together in asset development
- Develop original assets that meet and exceed client expectations.
- You will be working closely with the existing design team to manage and oversee output of work
- You will be overseeing creative production and and assessing the creative output of the wider agency
- You will be working across all brand touch-points including; print, digital, social, OOH etc..
- You should have at least 3-5 years experience in designing for digital and social.
- You will have a through understanding of the social landscape and be driven to reach audiences via these platforms.
- You will be fluent in Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere pro, Illustrator and solid animation skills.
- A very basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is also massively beneficial.
- You should work well as part of an existing and growing team to create some really innovate work
This is a great chance to have a fantastic name on your CV and get your teeth stuck into an exciting project. Get in touch with your folio! You also must be local or happy to travel to Kent on a daily basis