Leading communications and creative agency is looking for a meticulous Arworker with excellent digital and print knowledge and software skills to become part of a dedicated production team.
Working closely with the design team, you will have experience in artworking for both digital and print with a dedicated eye for accuracy and good typesetting skills. Producing highly accurate digital and print-ready artwork from design visuals, with a good attention to detail and excellent PowerPoint, Word, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat skills.
What the role looks like
- Working closely with experienced consultants, designer and developers
- Creating and editing page layouts based on existing web designs
- Production of digital assets for corporate websites and online reports
- Undertaking day-to-day digital maintenance tasks
- Setting up print production files
- Incorporating client revisions to existing files and preparing files to send to client and print
- Ability to create diagrams and charts with complex data in Illustrator
- Preparing materials for client presentations
What you will bring to the role
We are looking for a well organised and disciplined individual with excellent communication skills and a can do attitude. You will have:
- 2-3 years previous experience working in a creative/agency environment is an advantage
- At least 1 year experience in digital asset production
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in working with and creating Word and PPT templates
- Knowledge of CMS and uploading
- Basic retouching skills
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
Our client offers a competitive salary and a good benefits package with some great perks.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are interested in working with a talented bunch of people, please send us your CV.