Senior Creative Designer
Start Date: ASAP/notice period
Location: Central London
We are working with a large high street retail brand based in Central London. They specialise in women's clothing creating beautiful high quality clothing that are purchased by consumers all over the globe. They are looking for a new Senior Creative Designer to work on various projects such as print, digital, POS and window campaigns.
Candidates must have strong knowledge and skills in commercial retail, as well as the ability to generate, manage and execute design ideas. You will be working along side the creative team and guiding junior team members across different projects. As a Senior Designer, you will be liaising with external agencies building strong relationships and pitching new ideas to senior management teams. To succeed in the role, you must have a strong eye for design and work efficiently in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
Essential skills & expertise:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience in design and the printing process, following concepts through to Artwork.
- Be able to take a commercial campaigns from start to finish
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Past retail sector design experience or campaign/experiential to show 360 design capabilities
- Experience in 3D software
- Excellent Artworking skills
- Strong copywriting and typography skills
Our client are quite specific about the work they would like to see - so it would be really beneficial to have a tailored portfolio or some additional samples in a PDF if you have a website, that really focuses on your POS, in-store/window campaign and printed collateral work. Any additional experience in editorial and digital is still great to show with your main body of work but as the majority of this role will be focused on the more in-store and window campaign piece, they would love to see this first.