Project Manager | Retail Design Agency
Our client is an award-winning design agency specialising in luxury and retail design. They are looking for a project manager who will be responsible for managing client projects from inception to sign off and installation.
Managing expectations of the client to ensure that the brief is met successfully, that is to say, on time, on budget and to the required standard. Working with the in house design team and external partners to ensure the project is completed successfully
- Managing projects from initial client brief through production to final implementation and installation.
- Sourcing of materials, manufacturing partners and suppliers
- Quoting of projects at maximum profitability and staying within clients' budgets
- Briefing design team supporting and monitoring work throughout
- Setting up and keeping to production timelines ensuring all dates and deadlines are met
- Maintaining quality of production at in house production team and at external suppliers
- Arranging and overseeing delivery and installation of projects on agreed dates
- Ensuring effective communication with clients, account managers, crew and suppliers
- Updating Project List and Timesheets and update Marketing Calendar with key events.
- Sketching ideas and creating moodboards - if skills allow, creating design visuals as well as technical production plans occasionally
- Attending client meetings with view to building and maintaining relationships
- Keeping abreast of industry challenges and trends to offer expert solutions to clients' needs
- Project Management experience in a retail or similar environment
- Excellent knowledge of materials and production
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word
- Photoshop, Illustrator or CAD skills would be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and client-handling skills
- High level attention to detail and strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Highly efficient, self-motived and driven
- Advanced Presentation skills with excellent oral and written communication
- Strong Planning and problem solving skills
If this sounds like a role that could be a good match for you, please apply below.