- Full Time
My client are a leading design studio based out of the up and coming design hub of Amsterdam. They have a track record of producing beautiful interiors for projects in the retail & hospitality sector and have recently been commissioned their first large scale architectural projects. As a result of these wins they are looking for a project director to join their team to manage the wider design team on various sized projects from all stages of work from inception to completion.
Ideally my client is looking for a Project Manager who is from an Architectural background, or has worked in architectural practice and has experience working and setting budgets and being the face of the company to the client.
Key resposibilites to include..
Manage the project from initial concept through various phases including: Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Documentation (including tendering and construction follow-up support)
- Be the primary contact for both clients and external contractors to efficiently and effectively manage the project to completion
- Prepare strategic plans for mitigating risk and successful completion of the project
- Actively manage the client's budget and schedule
- Manage and ensure budget/profitability targets are being met.
- Manage and mentor an architectural team with varied levels of experience, as well as being a mentor to less experienced Project Managers
- You will understand the construction process and building codes, and will have experience working with external consultants and construction procedures. You will guide the output of team, from design intent to construction documentation.
- Determine staffing needs based on current and projected workload
This is a senior level position to work out of their Amsterdam studio to run a highly creative and successful architecture team.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.