Creative Artworker - Dutch Speaking
My client is an amazing Digital Marketing and creative agency, who provides clients with dedicated agencies. Their unique appriach is to come to the client, live inside their office and solve their problems collaboratively. They are strategic and creative, whilst being agile and adaptive. They cover the full range of integrated marketing, but at the speed that businesses now demand.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Dutch speaking Creative Artworker, You will take artwork briefs from the client across the Netherlands and Nordic markets. Therefore, the role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfil the brief within agreed timescales.
Working closely with the Transcreation Team, you will be responsible for producing high quality, accurate, print-ready artwork. To layout and ensure that language translations are consistent and accurate across all design/POS material. Taking personal responsibility for client liaison on allocated jobs, time management and the completion of timesheets are all important requirements.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Demonstrate creative flair whilst working within brand guidelines
- Be a great team player and have good communication skills
You Must be:
- Dutch speaking
- Excellent artworking skills (layout, creativity and attention to detail)
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and provide consistent artwork quality
- Experience in management of artwork collateral
- Excellent client liaison and customer service skills
- Excellent Adobe CS skills