Head of Marketing
We have unique opportunity for a marketing leader to join a global management consultancy and take over their busiest and highest grossing sector/service line group, including consulting services. As a senior role, you'll be able to define and deliver a strong sector strategy and lead a team to achieve ambitious results.
The role carries a lot of accountability but also the autonomy to action this, driving change and innovation across the marketing function. Key focus' will be:
- Develop and drive a marketing communications strategy to position the brand as a market leader in consulting services, as well as sector experts and an ambassador for the firmwide vision and story.
- Act as a guardian of the business development or key account team's customer strategy, formulating ways for them to open avenues of new business and build on existing relationships.
- Identify new market opportunities and convert insight into executed marketing programmes that drive lead generation and the brand globally.
- Further the adoption of new marketing technologies and initiatives with a focus on operational excellence, acting as a pioneer within professional services marketing.
- The role will also report, analyse and manage the financial and business impact of associated spends and budgets, as well as lead by example; providing strategic direction and focus across marketing campaigns and events across sectors.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of operating at a senior level, be dynamic, progressive and high energy, with a long-term goal to one day become a CMO which is the next natural step from this role. This could be a seasoned professional looking to challenge their way of thinking or an ambitious manager looking for a long-term challenge.
The one pre-requisite we would ask is that candidates have a clear and demonstrable understanding of (and passion to drive change within) government, public sector, or associated sectors should they not be coming from a consulting background.