Business Development Executive
We are currently looking for an ambitious Business Development Executive to join an International Law firm in the City of London. This requires a robust, confident, proactive individual with a flair for the commercial side of professional services marketing.
The Business Development Executive will report directly to the Private Wealth Business Development Manager (“BDM”) supporting with the planning, development and execution of sector marketing plans and campaigns and to help in the identification and creation of opportunities to win new business.
- Providing day to day support to the sector/service groups, in particular in relation to: Planning and budgeting, targeting and networking, information capture and reporting, training and best practice, pitches/capability statements & go-to-market campaigns.
- With the support of the Events Team, supporting on the planning and delivery a variety of targeted events such as seminars, workshops, receptions and other client hospitality
- Create brochures, team sheets and other client facing materials
- Work with the relevant fee earners and the Marketing Communications team in creating and organising newsletters, legal updates and other direct mailings
- Support the BDM in helping identify and coordinate PR activity
- Working with the marketing communications team, help in the delivery of social and other digital media
- Involvement in and support for firm wide projects, initiatives or campaigns where appropriate and requested
- Experience of the professional services environment
- Good academic record
- Team player
- Able to deal effectively with conflicting requirements
- A proven track record of results
- Computer literate with a good knowledge
- Some knowledge of marketing databases
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply, please click on the ‘apply' button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to David Price quoting reference DP908912.