Retail Project Manager
Retail Project Manager
£50,000 plus benefits
In this Project Management role, you will support a senior manager with program activities such as managing timelines, delivery schedules and program reports. You'll work closely with internal departments and the client's operations and warehouse team to coordinate program activities at operational and store level. You may be from an agency or client side background but must have similar experience in account management to be successful in this role.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare project timelines, highlighting key deadlines and milestones for launch activities
- Implement key program deliverables such as store managers' manual, store visits and market research
- Provide program support such as presentations, program reports and market research
- Delivery planning to ensure stock is available whilst maximising supply chain flexibility
- Close coordination with logistics and supply chain
- Proactively raise inventory issues to management and recommend options to minimize out-of-stocks
- Coordinate with logistics on stock return; ensure efficient process to minimize lead time of stock transfer
- Consolidate client data, and prepare weekly program reports for internal departments and the client
- Support Program Managers with program analysis, and measurement through consolidation of information and report preparation
- Proactively funnel down on data analysis to provide added value to management
- Produce accurate and timely analysis or reports, in presentable format for management use
- Coordinate with clients' operations/logistics teams on delivery plans and execution, ensuring information flow between internal departments and the client on operational and logistics matters
- Respond to clients' enquiries within reasonable timeframe; report key issues to management and take proactive action to resolve potential operating constraints
- Liaise closely with client to obtain weekly program data for proactive reporting
- Good relationship skills to develop relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent client management experience
- Excellent organisational ability to manage multiple tasks
- A good analytical mind and an enjoyment of working with numbers.
- Hands-on approach
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously
- Positive, 'can do' attitude
Experts in the field of loyalty in retail marketing with a client base of over 250 household names in grocery, convenience and fuel & forecourt retail and across Europe and the world. This business creates programs that increase consumer spend and drive loyalty, successfully delivering measurable increases in revenue and profitability.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. Email: email@example.com
If you don't feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.