Position: Digital Designer
Location: SW London
Our client is a successful web/digital design agency located in South West London. They are a young and dynamic, specialist design organisation that is again expanding their workforce. They are looking for a Digital Designer to join the team.
To produce high end design layouts that conform to the latest web standards and deliver to the quality benchmark set by the Company.
Core Job Functions
- Layout of high-end sites into Content Management System that conform to the latest web standards and deliver to the quality benchmark set by the company.
- Create assets relevant for website builders using Photoshop.
- Ensure layouts comply with the approved design briefs and latest web standards to create functional solutions that work.
- Co-ordinate with production teams in regular meetings.
- Explain solutions when needed to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide input regarding the implementation of platform developments, in conjunction with the Operations Director and Production Manager.
- Log time accurately daily and submit timesheets at the end of each week.
- Flexible to achieve demanding deadlines on occasion.
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite with at least two years' experience in designing web sites using Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong background in UI and UX design is preferred.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and Version Control.
- Thorough understanding of interactive design and responsive design principles.
- Strong eye for design with the ability to produce pixel-perfect layouts.
- Effectively multi-task and take responsibility for organizing your time.
- Personable and approachable, with good communication skills.
- A team player who uses their initiative and is proactive.
- Very good attention to detail ensuring quality output is met.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.