Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager
Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, digital AM/PM?
Do you want to join a creative agency that values ideas, execution, personality and passion above all else?
We're after a hybrid Project / Account manager to join our award-winning team. You will be part of a super-talented and hyper-creative team, managing a variety of projects, from slick digital ad campaigns to complex, rich interactive, social content and video.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Minimum 3 years hands-on-agency experience with big brands, managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production, HTML5 display advertising, interactive experiences and web sites
- The ability to understand, manage and schedule creative deliverables based on provided media plans and client briefs
- Good understanding of design standards and practices
- Highly proactive - you will need to own the projects you're managing and need to make sure that both our client and our internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables from kick off.
- Be an instantly likeable, approachable and friendly person with outstanding communication skills
- Have a complete understanding of digital production processes coupled with a considerable and demonstrable knowledge of the digital space
- High degree of organisational skills and ability to provide clear communication and support to all areas of production
- Complete confidence in your own ability to forge new relationships, deal with clients and manage their expectations
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to pick things up at lightning speed
- Responsive and efficient with client requests
- Experience working across different time zones and currencies.
Your duties will be to:
- Manage the production of a range of digital deliverables, from online advertising, through social, video, web and games
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables.
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues
- Produce precise, detailed timelines and wireframes in conjunction with the creative and production teams
- Have the complete confidence and ability to work out project budgets and write detailed SOW's, managing, issues, risk and scope creep along the way
- Create and update project documentation including project plans and flowcharts.
- Liaise direct with clients and attend briefings, pitches and debriefings as and when required
- Receive feedback and relay back to the team, asking necessary questions before it is relayed
- Attend meetings and potentially pitch for new business (along with other team members)
- Think creatively and add your own flair to each project
- Willingness to work out of standard office hours with international clients.
Apply for Mid-Weight Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly