Digital Acquisition Manager
WaterAid is looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world's poorest communities.
Working within the Digital Marketing and Product Team, the Digital Acquisition Manager will:
- Play a key role in the delivery and development of our sector defining supporter engagement strategy.
- Lead on delivering our online acquisition target through the management and implementation of campaigns through a range of digital channels (SEO, PPC, Display, Affiliates, Mobile).
- Make a significant contribution to the creation of a fully optimised, integrated, multichannel user journey.
To be successful, you'll need to be:
- Someone who thrives on achieving targets and on harnessing the power of data and analytics to do so.
- Someone who has proven bought media experience in multi-channel digital and integrated journeys.
- Great at managing and motivating your team, your colleagues and your agencies.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need your expertise, passion and professionalism to help us make it happen.
Working with us, you will have access to a wide range of benefits including flexible working, generous annual leave and additional leave purchase, exceptional pension, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.
Interviews are expected to be held week commencing 18 September 2017.