Social Media Manager
A leading fashion brand is currently recruiting for a Social Media Manager to be responsible for leading and executing the social media strategy across all their channels to ensure follower engagement remains high.
With strategic vision, and the ability to understand how social platforms evolve, the successful candidate will have a passion and drive to see the brand become a leading boutique high street retailer.
Social Media Manager Key Responsibilities
- Lead the development of innovative and scalable social marketing strategies to optimise performance
- Responsible for all branded social media channels to amplify social media presence, grow audience and increase engagement
- Manage the delivery of the social calendar
- Analyse and report regularly on the performance of social media campaigns and proactively suggest tactical plans to optimise interactions
- Gather insights from monitoring and analytics to define next generation social marketing opportunities
- Responsible for managing blogger and vlogger relationships
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Social Media Assistant, supporting their development through regular mentoring and teh setting of personal objectives.
Social Media Manager Essential Skills/Experience
- Experience of interacting within online communitites and platforms, actively participating on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat
- Proven experience of executing social media strategies at a global level and leveraging data driven research/analysis
- An existing network of blogger and vlogger relationships
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Falcon, all Microsoft packages, knowledge of Olapic a bonus