We are excited to be working with a fully integrated, award-winning B2B marketing agency in London. They are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join them. They are proud to be working with some of the best known Blue Chip Tech clients.
This is an ideal role for a junior digital designer looking to take the next step on their creative path. You will be key in the development of the new digital design department, reporting into the Creative Director and working across both digital and print design projects.
Desired Skills and Experience The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, preferably within a B2B technology environment. Must have experience and skills that include:
• An experienced all-round designer across digital and print, with high attention to detail and proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures
• The full project lifecycle - from brief and pitch to usability and build
• Strong conceptual design thinking for the web, digital and social advertising
• Solid understanding and experience in best practise digital design
• Agency experience in designing cutting-edge websites, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including banners, microsites, emails)
• Working collaboratively with Creatives, UX or Developers to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief
• UI and UX knowledge to help develop sitemaps and wireframes
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
• Experience in creating infographics and strong editorial style layouts
• A passion for learning new techniques and technologies to improve the impact and our digital design offering.
Are you interested? Please get in touch with your CV and work samples.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly