Major Players are working with a company specialising in the design and delivery of immersive digital and customisation experiences who are looking for a Delivery Manager to join their team.
Reporting to and working closely with the CEO and Creative Director, the Delivery Manager has overall responsibility for managing the delivery of a range of ongoing, interdependent technical and business focused projects. Responsible for a multidisciplinary team the ultimate goal of this role is to successfully deliver retail and event installations that consistently exceed client expectations.
Leading, coaching, motivating and developing individuals within the team, the Delivery Manager will be involved in planning at both a strategic and project based level. They will also be required to get into the detail on projects to make things happen when needed, creating the right environment for the team and facilitating the team to remove obstacles and blockers that might get in their way. Traffic management and programme management will be an important part of the role along with ensuring all software and hardware products are built to an appropriate level of quality.
The Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring continuous optimisation and improvement of workflows and that processes and procedures are documented and updated. They are also accountable for living the company's vision and values and ensuring they are adhered to and considered internally and when working with clients.
- Lead and manage the production team who deliver events and installations in the UK, Europe and Asia
- Manage and plan resources effectively to ensure projects are appropriately staffed. Resource freelance requirements as and when required and sorting paperwork accordingly
- Use project management systems and methodologies
- Continuously develop delivery excellence in sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge, and bringing in best practice to increase output efficiency
- Hold weekly status meetings and manage the daily schedule to continuously oversee projects running simultaneously, making sure they are on track, on time and in budget
- Work with the software team to ensure all software and hardware is built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production) - NB. this role does not involve managing the software team
- Management report delivery and commentary
- Control, manage and monitor budgets across all projects, reporting variances and re-forecasting where necessary
- Monitor client satisfaction levels and design, recommend, implement initiatives and action plans aimed to improve the client experience, improve processes and / or reduce costs
- Contribute to the strategic vision of the company through the effective delivery of an ongoing series of technical projects and products
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of creating and managing multiple project budgets to plan
- Very good IT skills and understanding of current technology and trends
- A high technical aptitude
- Ability to work under stress and pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing
- Excellent organisational skills with good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate others
This is a great opportunity to join a fun an innovative team who are passionate about creative technology. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please get in touch.