Job Title: CRM Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 plus benefits
My client has an excellent opportunity for a CRM Manager to join an exceptional in-house marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing the CRM strategy for direct customers and other owned brands. The main focus of the role is to improve engagement, conversion and sales; utilising their existing databases.
- Lead in the development of the CRM and communications strategy and delivery for customer engagement.
- Increase the conversion rates of product sales.
- Improve marketing automation.
- Manage all email marketing campaigns and create strategy for increasing engagement with untapped databases.
- Experience of using multiple CRM systems.
- Expert knowledge of Customer Relationship Management and the development and understanding of management analytics.
- Strong understanding of data and analytic principles, identifying trends and direct marketing activity.
Based in West Yorkshire, this role is commutable from Leeds, York, Wakefield and Hull.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.