Lead UX Designer
Truffle are looking for a superstar Lead UX Designer for an innovative full-service digital agency. This is the perfect role for someone with a strong visual sense that has moved into tactical wireframing and is now looking to build fabulous experience with exciting clients within fashion, luxury, sports etc - this is a growing agency of ambitious and talented individuals, the perfect place for your career to flourish!
You will have a solid folio of e-commerce design projects to show alongside other complex projects. Coming from in house or agency is fine, as long as you have solid e-commerce design experience.
This is a key hire for the agency, we need someone who lives and breathes UX and is super passionate, someone can work collaboratively with visual designers and the tech team.
**There is huge opportunity for personal growth and even the opportunity of progression in to a Head of UX role**
The role in a nutshell:
- Has experience wire framing on large ecommerce site
- Has worked on taxonomy/sitemap
- eCommerce experience is a must
- Understand and knows about UX best practices
- Must be data driven
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and/or Hybris SAP
- Ability to work closely with visual designers, analytic and SEO specialists
- Comfortable defending ideas in front of clients
- Agency experience is a plus but not mandatory