Senior Campaign Co-ordinator
We are looking for a Campaign Co-ordinator to join a very well know and respected charity based in London to help maximise revenue from both existing and potential customer
The candidate will need Direct Response Marketing experience preferably of complex direct mail campaigns and strong Project management experiences for this role
- Ensure timely delivery of campaigns on schedule and to agreed budget.
- Implement marketing activity to deliver acquisition targets
- Progress marketing activities (including direct mailings, Retail and Brand Partner activities) from initial briefing stage - through the appropriate stages of data selection, campaign briefing, artwork, approvals, proofing and production.
- Provide timely consolidation and analysis of latest campaign results accompanied by a succinct commentary where appropriate.
- Oversee the allocation of IAC Codes and telephone numbers to marketing initiatives and ensure all relevant parties are advised.
- Ensure internal call centres and fulfilment operations are fully briefed on forthcoming activity and provided with full campaign marketing materials to enable them to respond appropriately to customer needs.
- Ensure the appropriate sign off procedure is adhered to and that we adhere to the CAP Code, Gambling Commission requirements, Consumer Protection and Data Protection Acts as well as charity regulations and standards.
- Maintain records of sign-offs and approved artwork in accordance with the Marketing Process.
- Work with manager to develop web and e-mail marketing activity
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic company that is looking to grow as a charity and help more people in need.
Apply for Senior Campaign Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly