This global leading international specialist in the design and furnishing of office and working environments create exceptional workplace spaces and the key components to their success are design excellence, trend setting and a team of expert employees.
Their London office is currently looking for an all-round Designer who can combine space planning, 3D CAD Visualizing and specifying of furniture. You will be expected to liaise with suppliers, clients, production, sales and the factory to help generate original, innovative ideas that combine aesthetic appeal and functionality.
Person / Experience Required:
- Technical competence and the ability to create space plans following any regulations
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D Studio and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to create high quality renders of products and spaces (experience of producing rendered walkthrough videos would be useful)
- Commercial design experience preferably working with office furniture and understanding the sometimes complex nature of this product type
- Knowledge of Revit or BIM software would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, especially with regards written and spoken English
- £30k to £35k base salary dependent upon experience
- Company bonus scheme payable annually based upon company performance
- Company pension (applicable after the successful completion of probation period)
- Death in Service (applicable after the successful completion of probation period)
- 25 days annual leave, 3 of which have to be taken over the Christmas period
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly