UX Designer | West London | Contract | Household Name/FTSE 100
User Experience Designer | West London | Contract | Household Name/FTSE 100 Company
An opportunity for a User Experience Designer has become available with a long established brand that is enjoying a very successful digital transformation towards true user centered design, focusing on creating outcomes instead of output.
Importantly: if you're looking for somewhere where you take a requirements brief, create wireframes, spec docs and provide "expert heuristic opinions" then you're looking in the wrong place!
This team focuses on what UX is supposed to be about: Gaining evidence around validated user needs and iterating a product in the pursuit of experimenting their way to customer value and business value.
As a UX Designer within a large UX team of around 30 other UX Designers you will responsible for all aspects of user experience including user needs research, behavioural science & cognitive science based usability testing (in our custom built onsite usability lab), data analytics and user interface design including final visual design and finesse. This is an opportunity to work with a cutting edge award winning team that are continually improving their methods and ways of working as well as the products they are working on. You will join a team with an extremely high bar and have the opportunity to learn from your high performing colleagues on a daily basis in a friendly, inspiring and collaborative environment. If you are looking for a long term role focusing on products instead of projects that will enable you to use all of your UX utility belt and then some, then this the right challenge for you.
- You have the relevant commercial experience and proven experience of linking user needs with business goals
- You can demonstrate throughout your portfolio the business impact and user behavioural impact from your work
- You are an experienced user researcher, have analysed data and validated the problem before creating a solution
- You can complete the UI Visual Design (using Sketch/PS etc..) to full delivery standards using a base pattern library
- You are capable of conducting usability lab sessions using a behavioural science approach to testing your products
- You are used to working in agile environments and enjoy the benefits of working in this way
- You not only understand accessibility, but believe an inclusive design approach and treating other humans correctly
- You are keen to learn, evolve, and continually challenge yourself and the way you do things
- You want to be part of a fun fast paced team that are constantly improving and continually "getting less wrong" together
- West london
- 6 month rolling contract
- Ideally up to £500 with flexibility if required
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 02036755053