Furniture Project Manager / Production Manager
This company is an innovative and pioneering producer of original and unique furniture and products. They make cutting edge limited edition furniture in multiple materials collaborating with the worlds top architects, artists and designers.
With production and a technical design studio on site, they are seeking an experienced individual who can manage the team and is excited about working with the finest materials and exacting requirements needed in order to fulfil the design and brief.
This person will understand what is required to work at this level of the industry and is forward thinking and able to look ahead at the production process to ensure it runs smoothly.
Person / Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of furniture construction and a variety of materials
- Creative with an excellent eye for design aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of other languages would be desirable (French, Italian or German)
- Proficient in Rhino and the Adobe Suite
- Able to mentor junior members of a team
- The ability to multitask and project manage the production of limited edition / bespoke furniture
Apply for Furniture Project Manager / Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly