Global Senior Brand Manager - Digital
Are you a digital native Senior Brand Manager? Have you worked on 'Always on' and campaign driven marketing? Are you a contractor who can hit the ground at full speed and make a real impact on one of the biggest FMCG brands?
The main purpose of the role is to create, develop and execute a step change in global digital delivery. There are two aspects to this role:
(1) Digital activity plans: including full hero content and deployment recommendation for the regional and local teams. Leading and landing key hero campaign spikes and some hub micro spikes and/or always on content for key platforms.
(2) Step changing the brands' digital capability - raising the bar and up skilling the brands' marketing community. This person will be a digital evangelist, a "force for digital", in our organisation, leading the agenda and next steps for this to happen.
You will ideally have a digital first background. You can come from an account manager role in a digital agency or a digital marketing role on client side. You will also have a successful track record on digital and social media plan landing, leading brand engagement digital programs and campaigns, and delivering strategic digital planning.
Desired skills include:
- Consumer understanding and digital trends awareness.
- Innovative: generation, development, screening and realisation of ideas.
- Measurement and evaluation analytical skills.
- Project management, maturity, and translates strategies into plans that can be effectively executed
- Business acumen and analytical thinking: curiosity and open-mindedness to enjoy exploring emerging areas and technologies, but with the commercial acumen to develop feasible business ideas.
- Creative problem solving to lead the varying stages of unpredictable contexts and partnerships.
- An ability to work comfortably and build collaboration with people from diverse backgrounds. Building effective team work, taking people with them and good seller of ideas.
- Comfortable navigating in the matrix / succeeding in virtual communities.
- Demonstrates sensitivity and awareness of cross-cultural implications when conducting business or executing initiatives.
- Fosters a positive and inclusive work environment where all people feel respected and valued for their contributions.
- People planning experience - to lead a team and secure a motivated, committed team environment.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **