Interior Design Project Manager for Expanding Practice
Interior Design Project Manager / London / Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pa DOE / Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Interior Design Project Manager to join an expanding interior design practice, to be based in their South-West London design studio.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECT MANAGER:
- Assist Projects Director to prepare Programme, Budget & Scope of Works for Contractors
- Develop designs in collaboration with Architect and Designer
- Monitor on site progress and prepare client reports
- Check technical drawings
- Undertake procurement of all materials and FF&E
- Oversee specialist contractors
- Undertake quality, cost & document control
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES OF THE INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECT MANAGER:
- Competent in AutoCAD
- Highly efficient and accurate
- Be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrate an accomplished portfolio of high end residential projects
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Available to start on short notice.
- Well presented.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Interior Design Project Manager role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design jobs.