PPC Specialist - Nottingham
5 days left
- Contract Type
Great opportunity to work with the digital marketing team in an industry leading retailer with head office based in Nottingham. The is PPC specialist position working with multi-million pound spend to drive online acquisition.
As the PPC specialist you will manage the delivery of paid search activity and driving traffic. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the delivery and performance of all paid search activity including PPC activity and shopping activity.
- Devise, implement and optimise PPC campaign strategies across multiple product categories and support the briefing of agencies.
- Lead, direct and maintain regular contact with the media agency, Google, Bing to ensure performance is managed to meet agreed commercial targets.
- Carry out technical changes, analysis and generate insight based on complex search data.
- Work alongside agencies and partners to run paid search Alpha and Beta trials.
This PPC specialist role would suit a experienced PPC expert who has industry experience working with large budgets for either agency or client side.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly great company in the midlands and be part of a large structure digital marketing team offering great benefits and career progression.
Based in Nottingham, competitive package and commutable from Leicester, Grantham, Derbyshire, Desford, Lincolnshire, Burton Upon Trent and other surrounding areas.
Apply for PPC Specialist - Nottingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly