Senior Marketing Manager (B2B)
Detailed Job Description
Capital City College Group (City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College and Capital City College Training) is looking for a strong, focused individual to join their team and develop and deliver the marketing strategy for Group with particular focus on the new training arm - Capital City College Training. This will be across four distinct markets: Commercial, Apprenticeships, International and ESF markets, ensuring that all marketing channels are utilised and effectively delivered to key objectives. This opportunity requires adaptability and the strong grounding in multiple marketing platforms to optimise lead generation and conversion.
The Senior Marketing Manager B2B will also be responsible for:
- Running multiple B2B marketing campaigns and events to reach relevant audiences.
- Developing a strong web presence, ensuring that the Training Arm website content is correct, timely and relevant to target markets.
- Communicating and collaborating across the marketing function to identify potential new leads and plan campaigns accordingly to help meet sales targets.
- Manage reliable and accurate marketing information systems to facilitate strategic decision making for marketing and management purposes.
- Securing relevant and targeted speaking opportunities in the business sectors for senior managers and help develop content for presentations and events
- Supporting growth in apprenticeships and in implementing the Apprenticeship Levy through marketing campaigns, video blogs, thought leadership articles etc.
- Leading in the development of a wide range of engaging B2B marketing materials, including news releases, social media content, statements, events reports, feature articles and briefings as well as the production of stakeholder communications activities.
The successful Senior Marketing Manager B2B must have:
- Experience in a B2B Marketing Manager role responsible for running fully integrated campaigns across digital, print, social media technologies and events.
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate discipline, preferably with a Professional Marketing CIM Qualification
- Experience across marketing in the Education sector is desirable.
- Experience of running multiple marketing campaigns and delivering them to strict deadlines and to budget.
- Experience of working with external agencies and commissioning design, print, photography and film as well as campaigns.
- Experience in the production of marketing collateral for a range of target audiences.
- Experience in capturing and delivering marketing performance measurement/ KPIs as well as insight and analysis on campaign outcomes.
- Experience in building effective networks both internally and externally and creating opportunities for others to work collaboratively.
- Campaign planning - including stakeholder and situation analysis, SMART objectives, research and evaluation.
What's on Offer?
An exciting opportunity to join a leading London based College Group looking to become the main force of Further Education in the London region. The opportunity is permanent and is offering a salary of £38,747 - £41,098 for the right person.
About our Client
Capital City College Group consists of City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College and Capital City College Training (CCCT). While City and Islington College is nationally recognised for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths, Westminster Kingsway is recognised in Hospitality and Caterings as well as having the largest apprenticeship programme of any college in London. Capital City College Training was formed in 2016 with the merger of City and Islington College and Westminster Kingsway College.
With a combined enrolment of nearly 27,000 students and an income of £85 million, the two founding colleges form the largest further education institution in London. Together they are able to lead the reinvigoration of the capital's evolving further education sector.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13848322Z
Closing Date: 31/08/2017