Senior PR & Communications Manager
Detailed Job Description
Capital City College Group (City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College and Capital City College Training) is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior PR and Communications to join their team and to build on the Group's reputation through a focused public relations and communications strategy. You'll be responsible for ensuring increased visibility into key market sectors while developing and managing a strong external PR and communications plan.
The Senior PR & Communications Manager will also be responsible for:
- Press office and media relations management, exploring reactive and proactive opportunities with media ranging from local to international press.
- Line Managing the Communications Officer to support the public relations, communications strategies and the press office.
- Comfortably monitoring, evaluating and reporting on public relations and communications strategy using effective metrics.
- Leading the development and delivery of engaging materials which include news releases, social media content, event reports and articles.
- Providing or sourcing video and photography collateral for communication and promotional purposes.
- Developing and managing internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate collateral and public relations are reached.
The successful Senior PR & Communications Manager must have:
- Experience in a PR and Communications role, covering stakeholder engagement, issues management and crisis PR.
- Line management experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent CIPR or equivalent public relations qualification.
- Experience running communications and public relations campaigns which were professionally evaluated and delivered to strict deadlines and budget.
- Experience in communication planning including stakeholder and situation analysis.
- Ability to monitor media, establishing key performance indicators for media outcomes and social media measurement.
What's on offer
An exciting opportunity to join a leading London based College Group looking to become the main force of Further Education in the London region. The opportunity is permanent and is offering a salary of £38,747 - £41,098 for the right person.
About our Client
Capital City College Group consists of City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College and Capital City College Training (CCCT). While City and Islington College is nationally recognised for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths, Westminster Kingsway is recognised in Hospitality and Caterings as well as having the largest apprenticeship programme of any college in London. Capital City College Training was formed in 2016 with the merger of City and Islington College and Westminster Kingsway College.
With a combined enrolment of nearly 27,000 students and an income of £85 million, the two founding colleges form the largest further education institution in London. Together they are able to lead the reinvigoration of the capital's evolving further education sector.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13848333Z
Closing Date: 31/08/2017