Junior / Mid-weight Integrated Graphic Designer
We are looking for a designer with a minimum of 3 years design experience to join our team of six designers. We are responsible for all design collateral for Centaur's events, publications and digital businesses so you will work on a huge variety of campaigns, ranging from responsive websites and banner ads to print ads, direct mail and event signage.
The right candidate will relish the challenge of both coming up with ideas for creative campaigns and delivering the final graphics. To help achieve this, you'll often be collaborating with the rest of the team and the Marketing Manager to merge content and design.
You will be open-minded and proactive with natural creative flair - all over the latest tech, trends, and methods that result in excellent design. You must be able to work under pressure - multi-tasking, managing large, varied workloads and prioritising accordingly is an integral part of this busy role.
- Creating both print and digital design assets and delivering final artwork for our awards, conferences and exhibitions.
- Taking creative briefs, challenging and defining key points that will make up an effective and engaging campaign across multiple channels.
- Working under pressure to tight deadlines whilst retaining strong attention to detail and following brand guidelines in all work.
- Working collaboratively within the design team and across the wider business.
- Communicate effectively and build relationships with our internal clients.
Behaviours and Knowledge
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud - Adobe After Effects and XD a bonus
- Microsoft Office - in particular Powerpoint
- Degree or other professional Design qualification
- A minimum of 3 years proven previous design experience (either in-house or agency)
- Experience working across multiple brands and sectors, in both print and digital
- Demonstrating a mastery of type & design flair and an understanding of creative messaging
- Working knowledge of web design - HTML 5, CSS a bonus
- Online portfolio of high-quality graphic design work
To apply for this position please click on the Apply button.