Junior - Middleweight Industrial Designer
Junior - Middleweight Industrial Designer / London / £25k - £30k / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Consumer Electronics, Packaging, Manufacturing, Research, Trends, Solidworks, Pro-Engineer.
An award winning and internationally renowned stylist brand is looking to have a talented Junior - Middleweight Industrial Designer join their growing team. A real British success story, starting life as an entrepreneurial small company which has grown to become one of the leaders in its field, winning international acclaim, recommendations and awards. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that are the pioneers in their field and lead through design and innovation to produce a best in class range of products. Join an exciting team with ambitious plans for growth, expansion and development.
THE INDUSTRIAL DESIGN JOB
- Playing a key role in New Product Development, creating exciting new product, packaging and visual merchandising propositions.
- Assist in user insight and generating ideas, working alongside the design and technical teams in creation of early concept creation and prototyping.
- Ability to understand technical constraints when creating high-level design for product range.
- Work with design and engineering team to uphold brand intent and realise concept visions.
- Understanding of new brand, trends, and fashion and align to deliver solutions for new finishes and materials across the designs.
- Create concept designs based on premium finishes.
- Prototyping and modelling concepts.
- High quality sketching and ideation.
- Communicate ideas and pitch concepts to senior level.
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
- Degree in Product / Industrial Design with experience working in a top design consultancy or high-end consumer products company.
- Great sketching abilities.
- Passionate about end to end design.
- Be a team player but able to work independently.
- Competent user of Solidworks and/or Pro-Engineer.
- Interested in working with the latest materials and technologies.
- A keen understanding of latest trends and fashions.
Apply for Junior - Middleweight Industrial Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly